Heartsaver is the essential CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) course. Foundational and flexible, Heartsaver provides you with the skills and confidence to respond to a cardiac arrest.
The vast majority of cardiac arrests happen at home, in public places and workplaces. If you ever witness one, chances are it will happen to a family member or someone you work with or care about.
Heartsaver is designed for people who don’t have medical training but who want to learn how to help someone having a cardiac arrest.
This course is for:
- Anyone needing a course completion card for workplace, volunteer or other requirements.
- Those who want to be ready, willing and able to help in case of a cardiac arrest or choking.
- Caregivers, parents and families with children or infants, who want to be prepared for a cardiac arrest, choking or other health emergency.
- Suitable for anyone willing to step in and help – if you need everyday skills , look no further
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills & knowledge
- Emphasizes and guides learners in quick and effective responses to emergencies
- Video-based course with real world scenarios